Alaskan AIDS Assistance Association (Four A’s) seeks a dynamic, visionary leader to serve as its next Executive Director. The Executive Director is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with staff, clients, funders, and the community, manages the financial health of the organization, and is the public ambassador of Four A’s. The ideal candidate will lead Four A’s with a vision for fund development, fiscal management and retention of high performing staff. They will also demonstrate a compassionate approach for meeting the needs of individuals living with HIV/AIDS and their families.
The Executive Director is the internal driver and external face of Alaskan AIDS Assistance Association and oversees its day-to-day affairs. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide visionary and strategic leadership, and translate that vision into measurable strategies and concrete actions that advance the mission
- Be the face of the organization to local communities and to key audiences at the state and national levels
- Oversee the business operations of the organization and ensure fiscal responsibility and security
- Lead organization fundraising activities and in collaboration with agency directors develop and expand strategies for earned revenue, major gifts, and federal and state grants
- Develop, augment, and expand key relationships with stakeholders, donors, clients, and key referral sources across the broad service area
- Promote competency, quality, and the highest ethical standards throughout the organization
- Provide support to the Board of Directors and its committees, as well as report to the Board on the progress of the organization
- Ensure that proper policies and infrastructure are in place to promote best practices
- Foster a healthy workplace environment for both staff and clients
For more information on the application process and to see a complete job posting please see The Foraker Group complete position posting here.
Four A's is an equal opportunity employer.