The primary function of this position is to help coordinate agency record keeping and financial procedures in order to ensure organizational efficiency, appropriate management of sensitive and confidential information and suitable separation of duties for financial procedures. This individual is supervised by the Finance Director but works closely across all departments.
Compensation: $21-$24/hour, 40 hours per week. Full-benefits: Health, vision, and dental insurance, 403(b), paid time off.
Accounting and Finance assistance:
- Perform a variety of bookkeeping related tasks that will rotate on a regular basis, including but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank deposits, donation acceptance, timesheets, billing, review of reconciliations
- Participate in the production of financial reports for grant reporting and management, leadership team or board reporting
Client services, human resources and financial recordkeeping:
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current for digital and physical records
- Monitor and suggest changes for procedures for record keeping
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Assist case managers in batch tasks for scanning, uploading and filing client information
- Establish data entry priorities and participate in cooperative workload management of data entry with administrative assistant, Ryan White/ADAP Assistant, Quality Assurance Manager and other staff as needed.
- Prepare records documents as needed—employment letters, supporting material for grant reports, documentation of client care, program or financial audit preparation, etc.
- Serve as first point of contact for most vendor relationships and first stop for questions regarding billing, invoices and contract initiation/renewal/termination
- Assists with the preparation of agency RFPs and distribute, coordinate proposal collection, participate in evaluations
- Serve as primary contact for IT vendor—working directly with staff on IT needs, managing Four A’s accounts, supporting staff requests, tracking information and managing IT vendor contract.
Other duties as assigned, including but not limited to:
- Watch dog on policies and procedures for agency compliance with standard accounting principles, good record-keeping and specific grant requirements
- Provide front reception coverage as needed during absences of administrative assistant
- Office equipment trouble shooting—copier, fax, coffee machine
Please see full Job Description for further details.
Please send cover letter, resume, and Four A’s application to Jacob Hale.
Four A's is an equal opportunity employer.