The Four A’s is seeking a clinician who can provide both group and individual support to Four A’s staff, and individual counseling to clients of our HIV Case Management program. The ideal clinician would have experience working with issues/concepts including secondary trauma, harm reduction, strengths-based counseling, and anti-oppression practice.
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
1. Meet with Four A’s leadership team for orientation to the agency and the challenges faced by staff.
2. Conduct bi-weekly group sessions for interested staff.
3. Conduct individual sessions with staff on an as-needed basis.
4. Consult with the management team on ways to better support the well-being of staff who interact directly with clients/participants.
5. Conduct individual sessions with clients enrolled in case management who are interested in short term counseling, who are in the process of accessing/connecting to a behavioral health provider, or who have significant barriers to establishing a relationship with a behavioral health provider outside of Four A’s.
Your proposal must be submitted Robin Lutz, Executive Director (email@example.com), no later than October 31, 2020. Selection will be made by November 15th, 2020 and all parties submitting proposals will be notified immediately of the selection results. No proposal will be considered that is not received at or prior to the above time and date.
Any interested party who wishes to gain a better understanding of the organization may contact Robin Lutz, Executive Director at 907-263-2050 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see attached Job Description for more information.
Four A's is an equal opportunity employer.